Monday 7 May 2012

other blogs-

I don't follow any blogs, so I just looked through other peoples blogs in the class.

Maria's English Blog:
I read my friend Maria's blog, which she writes on weekly for her English homework, when her teacher posts the homework on the year 10 English blog. I really liked Maria's blog because there is a variety of things on it. Oh, and I really love the background picture of Onemana.

Lala's English Work:
I looked at Lauren's blog as well. She also writes on her blog weekly for English homework. I really liked her photo essay on Hawaii and her very colourful background.

Breanna's English:
I read my friend Breanna's blog, too. She blogs her English homework every week as well. I enjoyed reading her book review because I have read that book as well. I also loved her layout and colours.

Teigans English Homework:
And lastly, I read my friend Teigan's blog. She also writes on her blog every week for her English homework. I loved the photo essay of gymnasts, it is so amazing to see how flexible they are.

1 comment: